Service Tech Tom H.
Tom has been with Burton and Sons for over 15 years. He is married, and has 2 young children and a pet dog.
Along with his 15 years of service
Tom has completed 4 years of apprentice training and has had his Michigan Plumbing License for about 7 years now. Tom has received over 40 hours of safety training and over 100 hours of technical training on residential water heaters, commercial water heaters, tank-less water heaters, faucets, gas lines, and disposers.
He is certified to work on all types of gas tubing.
He has recently become certified to work on back-flow prevention devices.
One of his favorite things to work on is sump pumps.
Tom believes that everyone should own a back-up sump pump to protect any valuables that may be ruined by water if a regular sump pump fails.
- Tom's favorite food is Chicken.
- When watching TV, he turns on the sports channel.
- When not working he likes to hunt, fish, and golf.
- Tom likes working for Burton and Sons because he enjoys solving problems for other people.
- His most memorable moments were witnessing the births of his son and daughter.