Service Tech Joe J.
Joe has been with Burton and Sons for over 7 years. He joined Burton and Sons to jump-start our movement into the HVAC business. Having been in the business for over 36 years, there is not too much that Joe cannot do.
Along with his 6 years of service with Burton and Sons...
Joe carries licenses in just about every aspect of the HVAC business. Joe has received hundreds of hours of technical training and safety training. He is certified to work on all types of gas tubing.
He is NATE certified to work on:
- Forced air heating
- Forced air cooling
- Hydronic heating
Joe is also very knowledgeable about:
- residential water heaters
- commercial water heaters,
- tank-less water heaters,
- mini-split air conditioning systems
Currently Joe is training to get his refrigeration license.
At work Joe really likes trouble-shooting unusual problems with furnaces and air conditioners and enjoys the smiles from the customers when he gets things working.
Joe also believes that anyone who owns a furnace should also own a humidifier.
- Joe's favorite food is Steak, hot off the grill and medium well.
- When watching TV, he turns the channel to NCIS or NCIS re-runs.
- When not working, Joe enjoys macro-photography and remote control helicopters with video cameras.
- One of Joe's most memorable moments was his buying first car, bought and paid for with his own money. A 1968 Cougar XR7 for $1200.00
- Joe likes working for Burton & Sons because of the stress-free environment.